All of our breakfasts are freshly cooked, using the finest local ingredients, to your personal requirements.
Breakfasts are served in our spacious dining room, overlooking the gardens, paddocks and the Trent valley beyond.
Our breakfast includes your choice of the following items:
- Fresh Orange or Apple Juices
- Fresh Fruit Salad or Melon
- A selection of Cereals, Yoghurts and Muesli
- Dry cured bacon and traditional sausage from one of Lincolnshire's finest butchers, Malcolm Jackson at Kirton in Lindsey
- Free Range Eggs served as you like: Fried, Poached, Boiled or Scrambled
- Fresh Mushrooms and Tomatoes
- SPECIAL: Scrambled egg and smoked salmon
- Traditional English or Earl Grey Teas
- Cafetiere of locally roasted Lincoln and York Coffee
- A choice of Wholemeal Brown Bread, White Bread and Croissants
- A fine selection of Marmalade, Jams and Honey
A winter view from the Dining Room at The Manor House